Tuesday, April 18, 2017

A Little About Me

Hi Everyone! I wanted to do a little bit of an introduction before anything else. I am Susan and I live in Georgia, USA. I'm a middle aged, christian, wife and mother of three. First I will tell you about them.

Taylor is 23 years old and lives in Dahlonega where she currently attends the University of North Georgia. She is set to graduate in December of 2017 with a major in Business. Taylor plays Dungeons and Dragons with her friends. She has a long term boyfriend, Christian, who she has been living with for the last few years. She has an adorable cat to top off her little family.

Next, we have Michael who is 18 years of age, a senior in high school and will hopefully be graduating in May of 2017. Michael has had a difficult time getting through school. He struggles in mathematics, but thrives in literature and history. He has enjoyed theater in his early years of high school and in the later years has enjoyed Latin. He loves to write and I hope he will continue that.

The youngest is Bailey at 15 years of age. Bailey is currently a sophomore in high school, an artist and a Lacrosse Goalie. She is the most social of my three. Where Taylor and Michael tend to be more introvert like me, Bailey is the extrovert in the family. Bailey has gone through some bullying this year in high school and we have struggled to turn around the year. She has done so well to get it turned back around. She loves to draw and is very talented. She won an award at a state competition with her entry this year.

Now, it is back to me for a second. I am a wife to Kevin; he is from Australia. I met Kevin online in World of Warcraft. We were friends for quite a few years getting to know each other. Then it just turned into something more. We have gone through a whole lot since beginning this journey together with Immigration. Finally, we have his ten year green card. It has been one heck of an adventure. Kevin is my best friend. I love hanging out with him and I look forward to the years ahead with him.

My hobbies include reading, crafting cards, altered items, scrapbooks and other creations, riding my motorcycle and playing games.

Just to set he record straight right from the start, I am not an author, a writer or even an English major. I am just a regular old girl that loves to read. I tend to get stuck in my favorite genre, which is Fantasy. I also find myself leaning towards Young Adult books. I'm hoping that with this I can push myself out of my comfort zone and read some other genres more often. These reviews are just my opinions on the books I read. Reading is something I thoroughly enjoy and it one of my ways to relax.

So, on with our newest adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment